Moving day can be one of life’s most stressful events, and whilst many hands make light work, so does renting with the right vehicle hire service.
Using a removal service can be one of the most underestimated costs of moving – not to mention you’re trusting someone else with all your most treasured possessions. Doing it yourself and saving dollars in the process is becoming a popular option.
We turned to Budget Car and Truck Rental to find out some top tips for moving day. They’re a South Australian family-owned business with over 35 years’ experience, providing the most affordable options for people to shift themselves.
Here are the top reasons Budget client’s move themselves:
- You only need a regular driver’s license to move yourself. For example, you can hire a moving van from Budget complete with ramp and automatic lift and operate it on your regular license.
- It’s cheaper than using furniture removalists, so more money for shoes! Yes!
- The right supplies are everything when it comes to an easy move, and Budget can supply it all for you. From reinforced boxes, packing tape, bubble wrap, trolleys, and even vans equipped with a remote operated hydraulic lift (to save your back and precious belongings from the hazards of heavy lifting).
- You have more control over avoiding careless knocks to grandma’s precious china. When you move yourself, boxes marked fragile are treated as such.
- When you engage a company with a wide range of vehicles to choose from, you can move just about everything within your set budget – once they had a client move their own grand piano!
Take the stress and expense out of moving by hiring with Budget and give your belongings the personal care they deserve. For the peace of mind provided by a globally recognised vehicle hire service, with the customer service of a local family owned franchise, book with Angela and the team at Budget Car and Truck Rental today.