- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are based on SA local time.
- The promotion is open to all residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter, and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- This Promotion commences at the time and on the date indicated and ends at the time and on the date indicated on the competition entry form.
- Participants may enter the promotion as follows: Visit http://sheshopped.com.au/win/ during the promotional period answer the question in 25 words or less and provide your full name, email address and address.
- You may enter only once.
- The person with the best entry determined by the judges will win the prize.
- The winner will be drawn within 7 days of the competition end date.
- The prize is as stipulated on the competition entry form
- Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered. Illegible or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The judge’s decision in relation to all aspects of this competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner consents to their full name and state being published on http://sheshopped.com.au/
- Prize valued in Australian dollars. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. Where prize is awarded in the form of a voucher/letter/ticket or pass, the Promoter shall not be liable for any voucher/letter/ ticket or pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of voucher/ letters/ tickets and passes is subject to terms and conditions stipulated on voucher/letter/ticket/pass.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and/or
(f) participation in the promotion.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, then the promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition without notice. The promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
- By entering the promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoters other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The promoter is She Digital Advertising, ABN 31 213 149 941The promotion is open to all residents of Australia.
- The winner/s will be notified by email. The winner must respond within 14 days to avoid a re-draw.