‘TIS THE SEASON OF GIVING SOUTH AUSTRALIA’S FINEST.
As proud South Australians we feel passionate about shopping local and supporting SA businesses, but getting out and about during peak Christmas shopping season can have us all ducking for cover. The comfort of the couch and convenience of online shopping is just far too tempting once you’ve faced the shopping centre car parks, the queues, the dawdlers, and the carols on repeat.
Our friends at Shop South Australia have come to the rescue and created a hassle free online destination showcasing a unique range of standout local businesses. You can now get all the feel- good vibes from supporting South Australian makers & producers but from the comfort of your home.
With an easy to navigate online catalogue it has never been simpler to find the perfect gift for young and old, his and hers, foodies, greenies, furry friends, adventurers and more. There really is something for everyone (even that awkward Secret Santa gift for the staff Christmas party).
We don’t mean to brag but our Christmas shopping lists have a lot of ticks after visiting the Shop South Australia site! Here are some of our favourite finds:
- 23rd Street Distillery produce premium spirits in absolutely stunning bottles, perfect for gifting or sharing on special occasions. The Riverland Rose Vodka tastes as good as it looks.
- Blush and Co. will have your Christmas gifts for ‘her’ sorted as well as your Christmas party accessories. Their glam and varied collection will have you gifting to others and yourself.
- The Ettie Ink Wall Calendar is just perfect for those organised loved ones who also appreciate a gorgeous piece of artwork!
- Tea 4 Two Art have the solution for our accessory loving friends with their gorgeous ring dishes (and accessories to fill them).
- Botanica Boutique offer beautiful desk top greenery for the indoor plant enthusiasts with their low maintenance plant sanctuaries.
- Etikette Candles because there is simply no such thing as enough scented candles, especially when they smell as good as the hand poured soy wax candle, ‘Lobethal’ with its Figgy Pudding scent – it is heaven and Christmas all in one!
- There is no greater fabric for summer than linen and Linen and Lime will help you make someone’s Christmas bright with their breathable and soft bread bags and bath robes.
- For men’s and women’s skincare with a difference we love Truth Cosmetics for their inspiring range of vegan, cruelty free, chemical free, organic and Australian made products.
For even more ideas, browse the Shop South Australia Christmas Gift Guide, filled with a huge selection of SA products — from presents for her, him & the home, to delicious local food, wine & spirits.
So forget the last minute Christmas shopping frenzy and head to Shop South Australia now. Choose local. We did!